Run for Causes in Your Community
The YMCA Community 3K is your opportunity to get running for local causes or just for fun! There is also a shorter 1.5K run which you can take part in if you wish. Both races are open to all ages and abilities.
When: Saturday 8th June 2019, (3K, 11am) (1.5K 10.30am)
Where: All Saints Academy Plymouth, Honicknowle Lane, PL5 3NG
Entry: £3 per runner
To enter online please click here. Alternatively you can get a registration form at the YMCA Plymouth reception.
- Stalls & Activities from local clubs available on the day
- BBQ & Refreshments (Weather permitting!)
- Free Parking at YMCA Plymouth
- Please go to Race HQ with your entry fee to receive your race number
- On-the-day registration is allowed, but we recommend registering beforehand.
- Run is fully marshalled, has first aid on site, and avoids any roads.
Route & Map
Information for Clubs/Organisations
Stalls & Activities
YMCA Plymouth will provide chairs and tables for any organisation or club that would like to set up a stall to promote what they do, as well as run any activities with the available space on the field. If you are interested, please contact Vic Hibbert at YMCA Plymouth on 01752761004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want as many local clubs to take advantage of this event as possible. If your organisation or club would like to get people running for you, we can provide sponsor forms, registration forms and flyers upon request.