YMCA Plymouth is now once again open! We are temporarily operating limited opening times and a revised timetable in order to comply with all official guidelines and ensure our sustainability for this period.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these temporary changes, however we do hope to resume our full hours and timetable as soon as possible.
Gym Opening Times
The gym is closed from 12pm-4pm on weekdays. This is an interim measure to ensure that we can open sustainably, as well as undertake a deep clean of the gym. This is in addition to ongoing frequent cleaning measures.
Monday to Friday
Open: 8am – 12pm
Closed: 12pm – 4pm
Open: 4pm – 8pm
Open: 9am – 1pm
Booking into the Gym
- Booking into the gym will be required in the interim for us to control numbers for social distancing and comply with track and trace.
- Bookings can be made from our App or Online Self-service, or by calling us on 01752 201918.
Group Fitness Timetable
- Bookings can be made from our App or Online Self-service, or by calling us on 01752 201918. (Bookings through the App or self-service will be available 1 week prior to each class.)
- Due to the potential volume we kindly ask if you can use the App or Self-service website where possible.
- We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused due to our timetable changes. These current changes are necessary to ensure we can comply with official guidelines and can operate sustainably for the interim.
- We expect changes such as increased classes to be added to the timetable in due course.
- We thank you for your support hope that you can bear with us for the time being as we adapt.
Click here for our full statement regarding the reopening of our centre and details regarding Direct Debit payments.